- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club: Family Friendly Amenities wp.me/p1jgZe-t 1 year ago
- Benefits of Conducting Business with the Atlantic Express Transportation Corporation wp.me/p1jgZe-r 1 year ago
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club 2011 Honor Day Video mltp.ly/1U2ih4I 2 years ago
- I've posted a new blog entry to domenicgatto.mp: http://domenicgatto.mp/blog/a-summary-of-the-common-ground-grief-center 2 years ago
- My History with the U.S. Army - By: Domenic Gatto After transferring from the U.S. Naval Reserves, I... http://tumblr.com/xnz1y1k97z 2 years ago
In 1972, Domenic Gatto founded Atlantic Express Transportation Corp., a small school bus business in New York.
Tag Archives: Country Club
February 16, 2011Posted by on
By: Domenic Gatto
In addition to serving as President and CEO of Atlantic Express Transportation Corp., I am Chairman of the Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club. Located in the small town of Farmingdale near the Atlantic coast in Monmouth County, New Jersey, Eagle Oaks offers a championship level course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Johnny Miller, two PGA Tour legends. Eagle Oaks` links-style course features a variety of meadow and forested contours with a full array of bunkers, water hazards, sand traps, and rough to navigate. Eagle Oaks honors the traditions of golf with a contingent of more than 40 caddies willing to accompany players on foot. The entire Eagle Oaks course is viewable online as an 18-slide show at eagleoaks.com.
In addition to its 18-hole course, Eagle Oaks offers a full driving range and a 75-yard short-game practice area that has multiple putting greens and all the hazard elements of a full course. Eagle Oaks also offers family friendly amenities such as the “Li’l Eagle” golf course, introducing youths to golf with a specially designed scorecard. After a day on the greens, Eagle Oaks offers relaxation at a 60,000 square-foot Southern Colonial-style Clubhouse. Ongoing renovations include guest suites, swimming pool, day spa, state-of-the-art tennis courts, and Kid’s Club services.
Eagle Oaks has played host to numerous tournaments throughout its 20 year history including the 1991 New Jersey PGA Championship, the 1992 US Amateur Qualifier, and the 1992 New Jersey State Amateur Championship. More recently, Eagle Oaks hosted the 2007 New Jersey State Mid Amateur Championship, the 2010 U.S. Open Local Qualifying Tournament, and the 2010 New Jersey Tournament of Champions. I am proud of the numerous high-profile tournaments held at Eagle Oaks in its short history and look forward to similar events in the future. I maintain a very close connection with the Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club as my son has been club champion these past three years.